- The complimentary human obeys the opposite principles to the spirit of the age. If the age is strong, the complimentary person is weak and sensitive. If the age is weak and lacking in will, the complimentary human must gain a surfeit of will.
- This is a communicative and demanding age. Loud voices have little to say. Intellectual shamanism embraces the principle of not communicating. It sticks to its authenticity, by not endeavoring to say anything. Anything it does communicate will be incidental in relation to its existence, which alone is of importance.
- Similarly, intellectual shamanism does not seek to render help. Its basic understanding is that most humanity cannot be assisted. Individuals may at times develop themselves by going to their roots, but via no secret means nor methodology
- Intellectual shamanism embraces wildness but offers no reassurance or guidance. A beneficial outcome is unknown.
- Intellectual shamanism is distinctly non-empathic. It does not concern itself with a world of hurts, in a world where it is impossible to avoid the mangling of feelings. It applies no salve. It makes a mockery of the principles of spiritual motherhood, including the roles of nursing, teaching and the metaphysical construct of the of Earth Mother. Should you be broken, it will not seek to fix you.
- Shamanism is: what it is. People may break because of it, whereas some grow by it. And all this time, shamanic practitioners merely watch and observe.
- Shamanism does nothing and is fundamentally nothing
- Shamanism is non-action
- Shamanism neither wishes to understand something, nor does it wish to be understood
- Dying is being born
- Shamanism adds nothing to the contemporary discourse.
- Shamanism welcomes trolls and those who self-destruct, since there is nothing more beautiful than the spontaneous fumes of their self-destruction
- Shamanism denies that human progress is necessarily granted and assured
14 Shamanism resides at the nexus of destruction and the creation of the eternal fire
- Shamanism resolves nothing – but makes apparent what already exists
- Shamanism is the enemy of the socially obvious, the pat idea and the already resolved notions about life
- Shamanism is neither intrinsically hostile and nor is it free of hostility
- Shamanism is politically homeless
- Shamanism is intellectually homeless
- Shamanism is socially homeless
- Shamanism is neither Western nor Eastern but is everything
- Shamanism does not ameliorate anything, but it clarifies everything.
- Shamanism accepts no difference between right wing populism and left wing populism, but pronounces them one and the same.
- Shamanism withholds acknowledgement of chronological time, but only at times
25 The principle is “inside-out is outside-in”
- Strong roots lead into the primeval
- Transgression and/or regression are not as dangerous, as dangerous as they sound.
- Cultural attributes are surface reflections of reality
- A dog howls
- Someone says it: “Nothing!”
- A door swings open and is closed
- A man walks in and one can discuss this or not
33 The writing appears and it is on the wall
- Never mind, a doctor beckons
- Reality is denied
- Above all, then, nothing is noticed
- Learning to read and write again when it is has already come time to die
- The mind lurches forth
- A cannon misfires